Sleeping through the City to Surf


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Missed it for another year (and pre-entered again). At least I didn't mind (quite) so much this year however.

It wasn't my lack of fitness or bung knee which was so responsible for my DNS - it was (Bob's) cold which he was suffering so much from last weekend, that he kindly passed onto me. Aaaggghhh. I was not at all well on Saturday or this morning. My ears were/are blocked, my chest ached and I was not a well lassie (woof, woof).

I picked up somewhat this arvo, even making it outside the house for the first time in 48 hours for what turned out to be a long drive as we had once again run down the car battery again not having driven the car on Saturday and Bob having left the map reading light on since Friday. Getting jump start assistance and meeting our new neighbour was a bonus.

I can breathe much better now however, and expect to continue to improve on Monday and Tuesday. My tissue consumption is declining rapidly as well. Yay!


There is something very un-running and not-me related that I opened this blog to post about, but as usual I have forgotten and cannot recall despite my best efforts. Maybe next time!


0 Responses to “Sleeping through the City to Surf”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts