And I'll Huff, and I'll Puff, and I'll Bllloooowww Your House Down!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So says the Big, Bad Wolf who is circling our house this morning.

A quiet day today, to be spent 'getting better' and lobbing up to my GP this afternoon for an appointment that I made three weeks ago (then the first available). I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to talk to him about, as I will no doubt minimise my barking chest cold (so as to not risk delaying the knee surgery on Tuesday), and I guess just check in on the 'renal insufficiency' and haematuria. Ho Hum.

If I can get on to Rad, I will also go along to Customs to say 'Howdy', however I may pike out of holding the watch today in the howling wind, and retreat inside instead.

I should probably stay out of bed however, for my schnoz runs more, and throat hurts more when I am lying down. I'm relatively bright if sitting up, lounging on the sofa.

Rudi will keep my company (he becomes a better puppy every day), and we will no doubt spend a few hours playing fetch.


3 Responses to “And I'll Huff, and I'll Puff, and I'll Bllloooowww Your House Down!”

  1. Blogger Friar 

    Sensible to stay out of the wind today, which was blowing a gale, along the side of the lake.

    Although at 12 noon, the wind was hardly noticed.

  2. Blogger Ewen 

    Stay sitting up Carolyne. I hope it all goes well on Tuesday.

    Yes, it was a bit wolfy yesterday. The first time ever I found it harder running down the hills (into the wind) than up them.

    Nice jug by the way. Better than television.

  3. Blogger Unknown 

    Blowing like crazy here too, Carolyne.

    Will be thinking of you on Tuesday...go well!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts