Yes, I've been very slack . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It seems as though the not-so-good news was confirmed today, despite my best-ever efforts at doing the requisite exercises. It was a short and sour appointment, confirming what we already know. I have a referral for an arthroscope with the liklihood of also knee a reconstruction of the cruciate with a peice of my hamstring.

Sigh. No running. (It hurts too much anyway).


6 Responses to “Yes, I've been very slack . . .”

  1. Blogger Gronk 

    Crap news FD. So sorry to hear that. :-(

  2. Blogger allrounder 

    rats! who's oing to do the surgery and when??

  3. Blogger Friar 

    Another unwelcome setback for you. :--((

    That's bad news.

  4. Blogger TD 

    Not good news Carolyne and I'm thinking of you. But let's wait and see what the arthroscope shows.

  5. Blogger Ewen 

    I really hope you don't have to go under the knife FD. All the best.

  6. Blogger Unknown 

    So sorry to read that, FD. I hope to see you around at the weekend of the Bush Capital Runs on the 28th?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts