A quick note from Kotor, Montenegro


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have written up some blogs, but there is no where where I can send them from.

Bob and I are filling in an hour in Kotor, a medieval city in the new republic of Montenegro before catching a bus to Dubrovnik on the Adriatic coast of Croatia. We have spent 3 nights here, in cool weather, however have seen some spectacular sights (outlined in detail later).

Our plans are to arrive in Dubrovnik this afternoon/tonight (whether the bus takes 2 hours or 5 hours is uncertain), find accommodation and spend a couple of nights there. Hopefully we shall then hire a car and drive to Mostar in Bosnia Hertogovia for a night, before returning to Dubrovnik and (ideally) landing a spot on a ferry through the islands up the Dalmatian coast to the far north of Croatia and into Slovenia.

Of course this might all change dramatically.

My cold has settled onto my chest, so it hurts to cough, although I am not coughing too often! No running for me however, and Bob has not run for four or five days either as he has a mild head cold as well.

I am starved for information from home, so shall hope that everything is OK.


1 Responses to “A quick note from Kotor, Montenegro”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    Thus far, all goes well. An interesting time you are having, and thanks for these posts to remind us you're still around. :) We miss you.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts