A night to treasure


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






 Posted by Picasa


3 Responses to “A night to treasure”

  1. Blogger Ewen 

    Thanks Carolyne, although I get only the small versions.

    I'm glad you were well enough to come out Wednesday and Thursday. They were another memorable couple of days.

    Thanks also for the 10k splits - very interesting reading :)

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    Yes, good pics. Carolyne. A fantastic 2 days in the ACT & seeing you so well again was the icing on the cake....we didn't have a cake though, did we? But what about those yummy desserts!

    Then you gave up so much time to drive me on a tour around Canberra...for all your generosity : "Thank you so much!"

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Many thanks to you and PRB for lap scoring for FOUR of us - very much appreciated and many thanks for the splits you emailed too. I can see I need some work!! Wed night was fantastic - a perfect evening. Thanks for organising the venue and the weather!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts