I'm Awake Now!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We apologise for the break in transmission due to circumstances beyond our control.
We expect normal service to resume shortly.
Our hot water heater blew up during the hail storm, and we have occasional luke warm water, accompanied by a persistant pppssssttttt. Being New Years Eve, the timing wasn't optimal, and it was only yesterday that we were able to get a plumber to confirm the worse ($100 thanks). Getting a replacement is also taking rather too much time as we run through the gambit of solar with electric or gas boosters ($7,500) and so on. Once again the time of year doesn't help, and I'd be happy if it's hot for the next week or two - makes cold showers easier to take!


5 Responses to “I'm Awake Now!!”

  1. Blogger Ewen 

    Wow! You must tell me the secret to sleeping so soundly.

    Just go normal off-peak electric. If water restrictions get worse we'll be on 2 minute showers anyway.

  2. Blogger Aki 

    For momentary loan:

    1 shower with hot water that lasts for 30 minutes (duration has been tested!), good shampoo and conditioner, cheap liquid soap, rubber mat preloved and only slightly discoloured.

    1 bath, fits tall person like Aki - just, with bent knees. Will fit shorter people like Flashdrake and Flashduck perfectly. Also has hot water, may need a spray. An added feature is the long red hair around the bath plug.

    Open all the time. Price: A trip to Gungahlin.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The worst could be waiting for the rain and then heading outdoors with a cake of soap.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My very best wishes to you Flashduck for the new year. I am very pleased that your surgery went well. PRB has been keeping me in the picture with developments.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    2007 will be a far better year for you FD. I can feel it in my shins.

    My 5yo daughter saw a pic of Rudi and wants one just like it !

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts