Things are going well . . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just like the Ashes!
I am getting quite tired though, and crashing after moderate (Christmas Shopping type) activity for upwards of 13 hours sleep at a stretch, though that's not too bad.
I haven't started my structured yada yada walking programme yet purely due to time constraints (which is a lousy reason) and the need to sleep. It is a crazy time of the year!
Best news was that Aki obtained a 6 month contract for teaching next year - a great christmas gift for us all. Yesterday (Saturday 16th), Bob and I spent a very pleasant few hours at the Christmas/Birthday bash of our dear friend Harold's in Griffith. Only the cooling weather could have been improved, and being the first to arrive we were all-but the last to leave, keen to get home to plonk ourselves in front of the TV for the final hour of the Cricket. What a cracking match!
I am so delighted with the result of the surgery, I wonder why I didn't have this done years ago. sure, it will take a bit of time to recover and get used to, but it has proved to be a boon.


6 Responses to “Things are going well . . . .”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    So pleased for you, FD, to hear that things a going well.

    Full steam ahead for 2007!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Now to keep on that track of improvement.

    Especially at this time of year.

  3. Blogger Cirque 

    I am really, really glad you're happy with the results of the surgery.

    What a great Christmas present!

    Recover well.

  4. Blogger Ewen 

    Good to hear Carolyne. Six Foot 2008?

    See you in the new year :)

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    Have a great Christmas Day, FD! Catch up with you soon.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I know what "cricket" and "boon" are, but what's a yada? A new type of Warnie delivery? Or cracking good plonk, what?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts