It's Thursday, and the Last Hurrah of Spring


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whita-something-or-other

Bob and I are now on the Coramandel Penisual, where we planned to do a 'big walk' today along the disused tramline in a old gold mining area. Unfortunately, the weather throughout NZ today is foul beyond belief; driving rain, strong winds and gales and generally not very pleasant!

I was able to upload two blogs where I sit in an internet spot within a sports pub in a town on Mission Bay on the west coast of the Coramandel Peninsula. Neither Bob nor I are 100% today, so it is probably a good thing that the weather conspires against us!
I was more than a bit shocked to read that there was a death on the triple tri on the weekend though - thanks Aki and Friar. I'm still dazed by the thought.


2 Responses to “It's Thursday, and the Last Hurrah of Spring”

  1. Blogger Friar 

    Triple Tri Results notified by Velcro at this URL:-


    http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/au/results/TT06overall.pdf

  2. Blogger Aki 

    Even sadder is that he is just newly married and has a 6 month old child. I found more information out tonight at Vets.

    Norma beat the ACT track record for 1500!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts