A quickeie on the way


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have kept my blog (mostly) up to date on my PDA, however, as luck would have it, a spontaneous change of plans have us 'just checking' our email in the township of Russell across the Bay of Islands without my card reader at hand. All will be uploaded shortly! (I hope)

I have already spent far too much time in checking the results (not yet posted) of the Sri Chinmoy Triple Tri . . . I hope that Rad's Racers and Ravers did OK.

Must go - the weather is too nice to ignore and is guarenteed not to last long!


2 Responses to “A quickeie on the way”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    A runner died in the Triple Tri on the weekend, they probably won't post until they are allowed to write it up - after the appropriate people have been contacted. Unfortunately the rest of us have been left biting our nails about who it could be.

  2. Blogger Friar 

    It was a young bloke 30-35yo, on the run leg from Kambah Pool to Lake Tuggeranong.
    Bilbys guy, had done SC before in a smart time.

    I know his name, he was attended by 4 ambulances, police trucks and SES Vans.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts