The Third Test


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yay, the cricket is back on.
After being in NZ for the First Test (hardly any coverage); and in transit and racing around sans media for the exciting Second (how could I have missed that?); I am delighted that it starts again.
I won't be around a radio/TV all day today, but I will try to keep in touch! Realised during the night that I have a UTI (which is not surprising really), so will try to get into my very difficult to contact GP or someone in his practice (this is a basic consult, so I feel that getting treatment today is more important that his wise (runners) knowledge of this difficult "problem child" is the essence. Ouch.
Good weather again today.


0 Responses to “The Third Test”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts