Impatient Inpatient, Moi?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A solid nights sleep, meant that I had a heavy night sweat, but was able to sleep on my side for the first time (no doubt a great relief to Bob, as I allegedly snore like an earthquake when on my back.

I showered and changed early, and now it’s just for the waiting. I feel great, and must admit to thinking more about running than is probably healthy. It’s moved from being merely possible to likely that I shall be allowed home today, the only likely restrictions being the approval of some ancillary medico’s and the need to see a dietician who only works Monday to Friday.

I’m feeling pretty upbeat, despite having to cancel the photo shoot for my annual appearance in the Pirelli calendar this year, but, hell, thems the breaks.

I have just spent the last three hours going through my Outlook Mail Boxes and ensuring that the rules data base is up to date and deleting a few thousand old emails that have no use for archiving. It is still incomplete, but while I twiddle my touch typing fingers on the keyboard, my legs have gone to sleep and I shall have to get up and move around the ward to get the blood flowing once again. Of course, as soon as I move, the nurse will come in for some major servicing.


3 Responses to “Impatient Inpatient, Moi?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good to see your home FD. Don't believe for a minute that Ducks snore.

    PS. Onya Bob, well done !

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    No one & nothing snores quite like my 2 dogs as well you know FD! Take good care of yourself.

  3. Blogger Cirque 

    My thoughts and prayers are with you FD. I hope you are home by now and making an even speedier recovery.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts