E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK. So it's going to take me a little longer to get back 'to normal, or walking much at least, than I had previously anticipated or hoped for.
I think that a largish proportion of this is due to the UTI, rather than the direct effects of the surgery, however I may be a little optimistic here! I still think my GP Dr John must have topped his year in Anatomy, as he has an uncanny ability to say "does it hurt here" and pinpoint the exact point (usually my facial sinus cavities, but on this occaision my right kidney) where it is agony to touch, leaving me sore and tender for hours.
I seem to be OK for a while and then flake. Last night I crashed out as soon as the Test finished, and then didn't wake for 13 hours or more. Very dizzy and spinning when I got up, this hasn't abated much during the day. I'd quite like to go back to bed, but there is so much to do (so little time, yada yada),


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts