Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am so incredibly tired.
Wake, do household chores for maybe an hour, sleep, wake when Bob rings at 1pm on his way back from a cycle; make lunch, sleep. Groggily arise from bed (because I should, not because I particularly feel like it) at 5pm.
Good night.


8 Responses to “Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep”

  1. Blogger Ewen 

    Good night FD. Sleep is good. It's my new year's resolution.

    Rudi is very cute - especially with that collar. I bet he enjoys sleeping too.

  2. Blogger Aki 

    Hey, at least you got around to blogging. And not much else by the looks of it. :)

    See you next year!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, at least you got around to blogging. And not much else by the looks of it. :)

    See you next year!you next year!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy New Year FD. Sleep - lots of it - is really really good. Do hope that 2007 is a good one for you health-wise and adventure-wise. Love the photo of Rudi - he looks so gorgeous. Enjoy! Oh and how yummo does that meal sound - must check out that restaurant - it's very near to my office!! Care to join me for lunch one day??

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    I hope you're feeling better FD. I hope to see you soon & check on you!

  6. Blogger Aki 

    I did not write that comment twice. At least, I thought i was sober when I posted it this time...

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sleep means rest.

    So when you get around to exercise, you'll be raring to go.

    But take it easy, and be extra careful.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Just a reminder, it's now 2007.

    Time to update your blog when you get around to it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts