E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel good. It's a little strange actually, especially given that it's still -2 C outside! It is especially beautiful however, there is quite a bit of moisture in the air, so the frost has formed a delicate white lace over most things.

The spider webs were particularly good, coated in a fine white patina, they glistened with a diamond-like intensity.

I am looking at setting some more goals, or at least, goal events.

To this end I have entered the Terry Fox Fun Run on Sunday, and will 'have a go' at the 10k.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts