No running


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



First the Good News: My check-up at the Dentist today may have cost $210 for the X-Rays, examination and clean, but once again, I get the big tick of approval. Yay! I enjoy catching up with Fiona, who shares a birthday with me every six months or so.
This meant that I did actually get dressed and out of bed this morning, although it didn't last all day. I have been tossing up all day whether to try and see a doctor at the rooms of my absent (in South America with his Dad) GP today, to check out a very painful right groin. It has been hurting all week, although was secondary to pain in my right flank. (Sympathy pains for Lucy's kidneys?) . Getting up the stairs to answer the phone this morning was very difficult, and walking was not good. It seemed to improve a bit after reclining for a n hour on the nifty new yellow ergonomic dentist lounge. I just want to run!
Unfortunately, every muscle is also aching and I feel pretty ordinary, tired, and am finding it hard to see. It looks like a couple of days off would be a good idea, so maybe I can just 'hold the watch' at Customs tomorrow, and go for a bit of a walk afterwards if the perfect weather holds up.
As my throat is also starting to get sore and raw (no other respiratory symptoms though), it seems like a done deal. Bugger. So much to do.


1 Responses to “No running”

  1. Blogger Ewen 

    Your teeth are injury and illness free FD!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts