Two Steps Back, One Step Down, (Take your partner by the hand)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ah - the swings and roundabouts of my fragile immune system!

At least I'm running.

The weekend brought upon me severe sinus(?) headaches and pains throughout the body: spent most of the two days in bed, drifting in and out of sleep. No cycle. No Cross Country. No seeing Aki take the 3rd prize (with 1st in her grasp) at the Italo-Australian Club Fun Run (with gelato and espresso to boot!).

I did, however have the best night's sleep last night that I can remember for a long time, dry when I woke up (night sweats have been plaguing me awfully lately), whatever needed to be worked out of my system seems to have left the building (with Elvis).


2 Responses to “Two Steps Back, One Step Down, (Take your partner by the hand)”

  1. Blogger Friar 

    And your blog font looks pretty good too.

  2. Blogger Ewen 

    Good sleep is highly underated. Aki will be a fun run winner soon!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts