I've turned the corner!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Apart the great big sleep-in this morning (I struggled out of bed after a measly 13 hours sleep), I have been gradually improving. It was a stunning day in Canberra today, although I only ventured as far as the markets for a truckload of swiss chard / silverbeet / faux spinach. I needed a bit, but with huge just picked bunches on steroids at only 99c, I bought rather a lot.

The first TACT duathlon is on tomorrow, and I am not going to worry about 'having' to wake up. I hope to ease back into the exercise, maybe with a cycle to begin with, however will allow my body to take the lead and recover properly.

I am feeling much more optimistic about the Woodford to Glenbrook run, and the Gold Coast Half in a month. Small steps to begin with though!


3 Responses to “I've turned the corner!”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    Good to see things are picking up for you!

  2. Blogger Friar 

    Turned the corner I hope.

  3. Blogger Ewen 

    Good news FD. You wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else this weekend. Perfect weather.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts