No Exercise, but . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No exercise today, despite feeling as good as I had for a while. My cognitive decline is concerning me more than the physical, not new, but more than a nuisance nevertheless.
So please excuse me if I repeat myself or am unintelligible.
So please excuse me if I repeat myself or sm imiteliahosnkr.
Met up with my young friend after a session of 'Superman Returns' - the first Superman movie she has seen on the big screen, the (Christopher Reeves original) last one I saw I shudder to relate to anyone. I missed her walking by despite my constant vigilance, and we got together to catch up for the first time since the school hols started. There was a lot to cover.
I would quite like to see Tristram Shandy and Wah Wah at Electric Shadows, but Superman I could live without this week.
We tried to get the Polar Precision Software and its updates up and running on her PC (so far so good), although I had to leave before I could get the USB connection up and running to download and upload the info. She WILL bring the 625, foot pod and HR strap with her to Customs tomorrow, and might even get some baseline information first for her predicted HR Max and VO2. (Aki, I know that you're reading this).
Better go and celebrate with the birthday girl. Too much cake and champagne is never enough!


3 Responses to “No Exercise, but . . .”

  1. Blogger speedygeoff 

    You seem only partially imiteliahosnkr. When you see Tristram try articulating the plot. Then you will be fully imiteliahosnkr.

  2. Blogger Sarah 

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY THE WONDER CAT!!!! Give her a big hug and a kiss for me!! :-)

  3. Blogger Aki 

    Me read that? Only after the event has happened. ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts