Preparation for a Laotian Spring


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm starting to consolidate things for being away for six weeks; unsubscribing from blogs on Bloglines (sniff) so that there isn't a 11,736 new items alert when return to my computer. I shall try (or hope) to keep in touch with a few bloggers and to write about our journey while we are away using internet cafés (Bob found them in the most unlikely places on his Northern Vietnam cycling trip), however one never knows! Also I'm totally at home with the standard English keyboard, which invariably means that having to change to that of a foreign language is fraut with difficulties.

I have set up a GMail account to consolidate my email (the storage is far superior to the webmail of Bigpond or Hotmail) for access whilst away, and have unsubscribed from an increasing number of mailing lists that are of interest, but shall have to wait for a month or two!



(. . . to be continued)


1 Responses to “Preparation for a Laotian Spring”

  1. Blogger Spark Driver 

    I will miss your Blog. I hope you will start it again when you return?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts