With Reluctance I Aquiesce


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




and revert to an 'él basico' blog template - for the time being!

It might not work either!

Just relax Lucy, I know that life's stressful . . .


7 Responses to “With Reluctance I Aquiesce”

  1. Blogger Gronk 

    Tesing 1,2,3 ! ;-P

  2. Blogger RunDave 

    So is all your formatting lost, or did you save the template. I guess its not the end of the world.

  3. Blogger speedygeoff 

    I like it!

  4. Blogger Ewen 

    Looks good - simple and quick. Seems to be working too which is making Lucy happy.

    Not sure about the bold text in some of the earlier posts.

  5. Blogger Tesso 

    I kinda like the 'el basico' too! Maybe its just because the larger font makes me think my eyes aren't really that bad after all ;-)

    Hope you're feeling a little better.

  6. Blogger Ewen 

    Yes, that's it... the easy to read larger font. As opposed to the tiny font used by Plu ;)

  7. Blogger strewth 

    Great to read - restful for the elderly eyes!! So glad to have you back and so sorry you're having so many problems. I hope our run last weekend wasn't the cause! It was so lovely having your company.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts