Trying to think of an Excuse and not be so grumpy.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In Yesterday's Blog I set myself the very moderate aim to go for a run on my own when I was ready. Not a hard task.
Stuck to clear liquid diet yesterday, although felt pretty bad, and Bob and I decided to try and get me into the good doctor on Saturday morning. However this plan had required that I was awake, and just as I was sound asleep when Bob left to have his legs waxed to a silky smoothness this morning, asleep when he returned, and until he was well into his second rye and mixed grain breadroll when I stumbled up to take my morning medication. Eyes hurt and can't see so well. Sinus pain. Other bits I won't mention. Ouch.


0 Responses to “Trying to think of an Excuse and not be so grumpy.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts