Not Gone, Not Forgotten


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've tried to get around to blogging for ages, but life keeps getting in the way.
Nothing much to report, apart from one of the slowest ever runs in the BBQ Stakes in the 25 year history of the event. As I was passed by one runner after another, I knew that I couldn't have been last as Roger was still to overtake me and I saw him arrive. It was after the four kilometre mark, but was something of a relief when it happened.
Had a brilliant day with Aki on Monday, and Bob and I organised our visa's for Vietnam on Tuesday. I did a bit more painting of the frame of a notice board and plant a few natives in the garden.
I am relieved that I am on the last packet of antibiotics now and hopefully will pick up once they have finished. Having to take them a couple of times a day with food has exaggerated the poor gastrointestinal effects.
Although I am anxious that it doesn't come to this, I am prepared to forget about the six foot track if I have to. I certainly need to train, and at the moment it is difficult. Although the arrangements for our south east Asian trip was arranged around my desire to complete the six foot track first. I even pre-entered early. But, I need to make sure that I can fly and be in good nick. Stay tuned to this bat channel.
Australia Day is going to be busy, Fun Run first, then hotfooting it to the opposite side of town to collect our just two year old great niece Madelyn for a days activity. It should be fun. And exhausting.


0 Responses to “Not Gone, Not Forgotten”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts