More of the Usual


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




My Blog was eaten.

Another trip to the GP this morning ~ it was another fallow weekend, largely spent asleep, or walking around holding my face, moaning that it hurts"!

The sinusitis that never ends returned with the fury of a woman scorned and subsumed Saturday and Sunday in it's wake. Stronger, longer and more alternative antibiotics prescribed this time, along with steroid to be inhaled (I'll have the strongest snoz around), more Sudafed, keeping up the saline irrigation etc etc. Alas, the prescription also included no swimming in the pools or Lakes of Canberra (a bit of salt water surf wouldn't go astray), so that puts paid to my triathlon aspirations for the remainder of the season.

We met up with Bob's eldest nephew for a quick bite before he headed back to Nowra, and I then felt strong enough to go for a cycle (the preferred option) or put another coat of paint on the ceiling and walls. The 'should' option won ~ the don't-call-me-baby Sky Blue walls and ceiling got another going over, much faster and without the streaking of the first coat. A time consuming, but thorough wash up of the roller and brushes before play time in calling my friend, "Little A" aki.

It looks as though my triathlon days might not be over afterall . . . . like Frankenstein's monster she has taken to swimming like a, uh, duck to water, and it looks as though these Cool Running Chicky Babes might be making waves in the have fun stakes yet! Way to go Girl!!

The Sky Blue of the Ceiling keeps making me think that it needs clouds ~my artistic ideas are severely limited by my ability to execute them. I'll have to make a decision and do it soon though (like tomorrow), because camping all my gear in the living area upstairs can't last forever. If only I could be like Patrizia Piccinini and think of the great ideas (no, not the clouds silly, I mean the big, great ideas) and get someone else to do them for me . . . .


0 Responses to “More of the Usual”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts