The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My 2006 blog is getting off to a slow start – a mixed bag right along the way!

“The Road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions”, and good intentions I have plenty of. I wished to repeat my cycle of the previous day (time and distance, not the route) and sought to prepare my road bike to better cope with the issue of hydration. I had a dual bottle carrier fitted behind the seat which I lent Bob for his trip to Vietnam, and spent some time finding it and fitting it to my road bike. New Years day was unbelievably hot – and by the time I had it all sorted, I slept until we left for niece Madelyn’s 2nd Birthday party.

Simple fun & games were had by all, including a band of other small cousins. When we got home, I managed to head out for a short run leaving around 7:00pm (love daylight summertime), through the bush.


0 Responses to “The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts