Strange things are happening to my blog!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Posts are disappearing, the comments page is wierd (Thanks Ewen).

I don't know where posts have gone, so stay tuned if things don't seem to change.


9 Responses to “Strange things are happening to my blog!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i can never goet comments to work on your blog. I have tried a couple of different times with different browsers :(

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    woah that one worked - weird

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yep, I have made a number of comments but they don't show. Or I can read your post in Bloglines but it doesn't appear in your blog at all !!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't know if my comments appear or not, Carolyne! Didn't know you were having trouble until I read the above comments; name & website are not full of numbers, as Ewen has mentioned...clear for me!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'd go with one of the 'plain' blogger templates. A bit more obvious how to make comments. Some readers would see that number '0' and not realise that's how you make comments.

    You can always customise them to give them an individual look.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I agree with Ewen's suggestion about changing the number '0' being the way to leave comments, Carolyne; it took me quite some time to work that one out & then it was sheer accident!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    We still love you FD. Even if your blog, comments, and spelling are "wierd".

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The 'wierd weather' could go too. Or, else find a very small version. It slows the page down too much.

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    but ewen, canberra weather IS wierd.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts