A Better Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I wonder how much is psychological ~ having made the decision about the six foot track and promulgated it about (sorry ACT Cool Running Team), I was able to run better today and was genuinely delighted pleased to do the 5km flat course in 25 mins 43 seconds. Breathing was easier, if not without a rattle, and, it was enough that I am happy. Good to see MC again after her having to miss last week, and to see Aki for our usual post race refreshment on the back of a big season PB.


2 Responses to “A Better Day”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    good to hear.

    Are y'all long running tomorrow? I will try and pay more attention this week. :)

  2. Blogger strewth 

    Great run FD - so glad you felt better and happy today!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts