A temporary change in blog content and focus


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bob has winged his way to Kathmandu and while he is away he requested that I restrict emails to essentials, while noting down more newsy items in the blog. This way, while he is off in the High passes of Everest, in those villages which may have internet access so that he can keep things simple as the bandwidth may allow.

So ~ the plan is for the next six weeks that this blog shall include lots of boring bits for other readers (except that I know that you've all given up on me by now after a prolonged period of inactivity of blogging and inactivity of, well, activity. Hopefully the later shall improve over the next little while, while I attempt to get a few health problems sorted out.


0 Responses to “A temporary change in blog content and focus”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts