If Aki doesn't come back soon . . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I was scrolling through my list of blogs, a little disappointed that the updates were coming so slowly . . . when a thought came to me - I could update mine. What a novel idea!



My recovery is proceeding, although slowly and not without some hiccups along the way. I have resumed some (gentle) exercise, going for a gentle preprandial walk with Bob on Saturday evening through Aranda Bushland on Sunday; a jog / walk to the Botanic Gardens and return on Monday; and a (oh-so-slow) jog into Black Mountain yesterday for 3.5kms, before I had to stop and walk /jog back.

The stomach bug is still hanging around, and causes problems whenever I exercise, hence the inability to keep 'running' for extended periods. This is a great nuisance, but it will work it's way out eventually, and is much easier to manage since the op in late 06. In the meantime, I think that doing some activity must be better than sitting on my ever increasing backside.
Of some more concern is my (recently reconstructed) left knee. It doesn't hurt (or I don't notice it) when I'm running, however walking (especially stairs) can hurt; and it is generally stiff. It hurts most of all when I'm lying in bed at night, so maybe I'm just being a wimp?


0 Responses to “If Aki doesn't come back soon . . . .”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts