I'm not well


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





It's certainly not terminal! Nor particularly morbid, however a recurrence (self diagnosis here) of labyrinthitis / vertigo / something balance related I can't remember the exact name of has laid me rather low over the last week.





From the weekend before Christmas I was headachy and achey with great fatigue. By Christmas Eve the last thing I felt like doing was finalising Christmas lunch thingos and driving up to Sydney to spend the festive day with my sister and lovely nieces. However I was keen to do so, and between lying down cobbled together a few things and settled into the passenger seat for the journey.





It was a great, laid back and relaxing Christmas day, punctuated by naps and an afternoon postprandial walk around the foreshores of Lavender Bay and Kirribilli. A journey into the gardens established by Wendy Whitely.





A visit to a friends place on the Northern Beaches for Boxing Day lunch was a bit of an effort after my mid morning nap. I grew increasingly green during the journey, and after our welcomes, I tip a sip of water and promptly raced to the nearest unobtrusive bush. Retching had made my chest so sore that breathing anything other than shallow breaths sent me into deep spasms of agony.





I lay down and slept until we left and drove back to Canberra.





I think that I'm a bit better now, but still nauseas on movement although vomiting and retching less. No run with my favourite boys at the Cotter today which was a disappointment but most important nevertheless.



1 Responses to “I'm not well”

  1. Blogger Friar 

    Poor Ducky

    Tou've been having tough times of late.

    Look forward to better outcomes in the new year.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts