The good news is . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was able to go for a bike ride during the week and coped with it surprisingly well. The knee was no problem at all, and I was actually able to push it over the 30kms, which was a pleasant surprise.

Bob and I had intended to go away for a break (to coincide with the Orange running festival), however I had a small procedure yesterday which reinforced the diagnosis that I have a sick stomach (this time), riddled with ulcers, and the side effect of the sedation and, more importantly the fasting from water for an extended period, left me feeling rather sub-par today.

I did make it into Customs as an observer though, which gave me a chance to say a sad farewell to Rick, and an all too rare G'Day to Huxley the Wonder Dog, Suze and Jodie. I hope to get out for another decent cycle on the weekend and/or a good solid walk. I don't want to test the hammie too much yet and am doing my exercises to strengthen them.

After being all happy with my Gillyness earlier in the evening, another wicket (Hussey) has fallen and so has my mood. Oh well.


0 Responses to “The good news is . . .”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts