It's hard to kid yourself that you're still young, when . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The President of Russia was born after you. Sigh.


4 Responses to “It's hard to kid yourself that you're still young, when . . .”

  1. Blogger Ewen 

    And the President of France... Prime Minister of Australia... Deputy PM of Aus...

    But hey, LLs was born before us!
    ;)

  2. Blogger strewth 

    And so was I!! Sigh!

  3. Blogger Unknown 

    Watch it, Ewen! You're treading on dangerous ground!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts