Where have all the flowers gone? (Time's just passing)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What's happening to all the time?




After spending the morning on Saturday getting Bob out the door to his first race in the Gunning 2 Day Race, I was joined on my walk through Aranda Bushland and Black Mountain Nature Park to the Botanic Gardens for a coffee (with a free jug of water hiding away!) and back. It was a little slower than I would like, but the PRB kept me on the straight and narrow so that I didn't start limping too much.







Aki arrived a short time later, an while she practiced drills on the village green while the PRB and I returned to our childhood in tossing a split tennis ball to each other across the paddock. It wasn't far, but it was a lot of fun!





We then shared a table at the Civic Noodle House for a Laksa before I let them drop me home where I had hoped to do some much needed housework. However, I was tired and left it for the morning before crawling into bed.





The morning never came, well, at least it didn't come in the manner in which I hoped and expected it to! With the Bob away, I had great plans to play with a strenuous long wak through the bush, before getting the time consuming irrigation over with, and then the much off-put household chores.





I felt OK when I awoke, but faded quickly, and only suceeded in crawling back into bed late morning, having not progressed beyond going upstairs in my pyjamas, where I crashed asleep, not once, but twice before Bob returned from the third stage of his cycle race.




0 Responses to “Where have all the flowers gone? (Time's just passing)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts