Sunday, bloody Sunday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I think that the pain overall is getting better, although there are still intense bursts of sharp, burning pain in my shin that feels as though there are sutures pulling away. Only thing is that there are no stitches there . . . I am sure it is where the autograft (hamstring) is threaded through the hole drilled in my bone (gruesome, huh?) pulling in a way that it shouldn't.








Did I say that it really hurts???






Anyway, the bad pain is still, well, let us just say that I'm not very pleasant to be around when it's at it's worst, but it is possibly less frequent than before.





I am delighted with the ACT Library Service which I have recently rediscovered after a long absence. It's fanstastic how you can search for items on-line, reserve them, and then get an SMS to advise when they are available. Not only is there a great collection of books available, but there are also CD's, DVD's, and electronic resources to download.






2 Responses to “Sunday, bloody Sunday”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    Poor thing! That sounds hideous!

  2. Blogger Ewen 

    Thanks for the tip re the Library. Now... if I wasn't spending so much time running, or sitting on the 'puter, I'd give it a go.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts