Where has all the morphine gone? (Long time passing . . .)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was impressed with myself and the relative lack of pain from the op. Afterall, they had to drill through bone and thread through my hamstring (which shouldn't be there) to create a new ligament, and then screw them into place.





I felt pretty damn smug about beign able to straighten my leg and (just) get it to 90 degrees with the physio before I was sent home with my list of exercises and instructions on how to use the crutches for going forward on the flat, and up and down stairs.





I slept really well on my first night and envisaged an early and sucessful return to running (blow just running, I'd be winning all before me before you'd know it).





And then the slow release morphine and the nerve block (good stuff) wore off. Ouch.






1 Responses to “Where has all the morphine gone? (Long time passing . . .)”

  1. Blogger Gronk 

    Firstly, as my 5yo daughter would say; eeewww. Secondly, as Homer would say; Hmmm morphine. ;-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts