It's not just that I'm slack (Miss), but . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have drafted maybe half a dozen other blogs which haven't made it this far so I shall try to continue and complete something this time.





Highlight of the day was (finally) catching up with Aki for coffee after she had had a stunning haircut. Slightly layered and angled, it was straightened and looked stunning.







Having got the go ahead from my wonderful physio to start walking on Thursday, I have been. It started with a very flat and slow 2km walk with Bob on a 500m dirt trail right outside our door. It was slow, but satisfying after so long. This progressed to a 4km flat part of the course from the Aranda Bushland. A special treat was walking one way to the cafe at the Botanic Gardens with the PRB where we met Bob.







It is a beautiful walk and I must concentrate on that rather than my one (new) gripe. Hudson's in the Gardens makes reasonable coffee, and is in a lovely little setting. That it's a 5-7km walk from home is a bonus! However, they no longer have jugs of water and glasses available, having replaced these with bottles for sale (only). I'm tempted to fore-go Hudson's in future, purely on this basis. On more than one occasion I have jogged over, and used the bathroom, bought a cold drink and drunk a jug of water.










0 Responses to “It's not just that I'm slack (Miss), but . . .”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts