2 weeks down, ? to go


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After an incredible run of unexpected recovery, I am suffering somewhat today.







After a very slow start, I made it down to the Lake Ginninderra Stakes at lunchtime with Bob, hoping to help out. I hadn't counted on how limited my movement would be and was no help at all. It was a glorious, if typically windy, late winter's day, and a good turn out of 27 runners were out to enjoy themselves on the 7km course.







I had had plans to do all sorts of errands, however once I got home I was so tired all I wanted to do was lie down and go to sleep. After a drink and banana for energy I grabbed the ever sweet Rudi and headed down to buy petrol - Rudi increasingly enjoys the trips in the car, and can be reluctant to get out when we do return home. Although not an exciting trip, it was good for us to 'get out' and have a tankful of petrol for when we are up to actually up to getting things done.







My left leg is painful in a manner it hasn't been for a while now, and I quickly went to sleep when I did lie down. My knee hurts, my calf hurts much more, and I am generally not getting around like I was even 24 hours ago. I'm sure a good night's sleep and resumption of the exercises and ice will send me on the correct road to recovery tomorrow!


1 Responses to “2 weeks down, ? to go”

  1. Blogger Ewen 

    ? would be 4, 5?

    I can't wait for Osaka to be finished so I can get a good night's sleep too!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts