Emailing Another Blog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Another Blog from the Botanic Gardens Café, where I am enjoying a cold drink before my return home. Physio for Aki, Bob and myself this morning led to something of a log-jam in the waiting room.

More errands such as getting a bike box and strong cloth tape took up far too much time once again. Still after a full day written off with the irks on Sunday, and a sober, inactive day yesterday as we made a mercy dash down the coast to see a very dear friend and mentor of Bob's from the political years of the '70's who has suddenly taken ill and is not expected to last too much longer.

It is very sad, but necessary and I am particularly enjoying my walk today in a pleasantly intense sun. There is still so much to do . . . . And there are only a few short days to go. Is there enough cat food? Cat Litter? Are all the bills due paid? Computer configured? And most importantly, have we packed the right stuff!


0 Responses to “Emailing Another Blog”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts