Monday, Monday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been doing a little more research into the effects of the operation that I will have in a month's time, hoping that knowledge is power, rather than a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!!
How soon I can reasonably expect be back participating again seems a moot point at best, but I am very optimistic!!
Peter, the PRB and I had a walk around Lake Ginninderra this morning before his radiotherapy appointment. I had mistimed things somewhat, so despite my waist pack coming to great use, we didn't have time for coffee. At home I showered and changed ready to meet after his appointment, however after this I found myself overwhelmed with tiredness, and lay down and slept until early evening. What an exciting life I lead!!


0 Responses to “Monday, Monday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts