Swell Cafe Avalon


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Swell Café @ Avalon.
A cool buzz of minimalism always seems .to Be busy When I pass.

Stacked bleached bentwood stools seem to ebb anl flow around the footpath likc
An organic aemeba to accommodate friends walking by.  Spying a rare, spare table in the sun, I ordered a Caffé Dopio to test their caffienation abilities.

Verdict: Pretty good, with great service and water & sugar (served Italian style) arriving first unrequested.  Many brownie points there.

The morning & weekend cool crowd had been replaced by an ecletic mix, ilncluding an old school hatted gentleman who looked as though he had lost his way from the RSL enjoying his lunch & the days newspaper in
The stark gloss white and chrome corner on a shared bench.

The white-board menu looks interesting & seasonal too.  Everybody else seems to be enjoying it.  Reluctantly I leave my place in the sun.  


1 Responses to “Swell Cafe Avalon”

  1. Blogger 2P 

    Hey FD - because I'm a slave to bloglines I missed your migration...

    I look forward to reading over your past blog entries to catch up.

    Trust all is well.

    Cheers, 2P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts