Surgeon's appointment.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Had a wonderful last few days in Sydney - catching up with friends and family and aided by improved weather!
This morning I had an appointment with a consultant surgeon whom is far more intimately associated with parts of my anatomy than I care to acknowledge. Having tried Plans A(i) to W(xii) over the last decade we have decided to take the next drastic step.
Bob was with me, and we had discussed it at length, so it was a joint decision. We will have a short break in the north of New Zealand after his World Championship Long Course Triathlon at the end of November, before I undergo the procedure in early December.
It will affect my ability to leap tall buildings and run faster than a speeding bullet for a short time, however I had long since decided that 2006 wasn't going to count, so this is perfect for a cracking 2007!


4 Responses to “Surgeon's appointment.”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    Hope that it all goes well - will we see you in Canberra again?

  2. Blogger Cirque 

    Our thoughts and best wishes will be with you.

  3. Blogger Friar 

    Hope all turns out well, so you can enjoy the festive season.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    rex and robin said....
    Expecting a great 2007 for you both
    And have a successful New Zealand
    trip.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts