You gotta love friends


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Aren't friends great.

After my less than sparkling Customs run, it wsa great to de-breif with Aki and look at Spin Cycles (lots of washing).

I tired rapidly and piked out on everything. Aki is wonderfully understanding about me getting tired and didn't push. Even talking tires me out enormously and talking too long can fag me. She seems to understand and doesn't mind.

So too with the PRB, who met me for a coffee. I bored him with some of the modern Australian and indiginous art at the National Gallery and then I introduced the rather sceptical PRB to the
Fog Sculpture.

Fujiko NakayaJapan born 1938
Fog sculpture 1976water vapour
Purchased 1977 1977.881
Fog sculpture operates from 12 noon to 2 pm daily

Just having a coffee exhausted me. That was enough for a while.

Talking to Bob, I found out that Tristram Shandy, the movie doesn't really appeal to him. there are quite a few on at the moment which he does want to see (10 Canoes, Jinadbyne


3 Responses to “You gotta love friends”

  1. Blogger Cirque 

    Friends are fantastic.

    CR friends are even better!

  2. Blogger Aki 

    Awesome - a fog sculpture - I can even imagine PRB's reaction!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts