Hmmm. Housten, we have some fine tuning to do


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Good Plan. Well, sort of.





Wrote (in labourious longhand) a couple of much needed blogs on my PDA and remembered last night in bed. No problem, bright spark. I had wireless access and remembered that I could email posts.






Good plan, but I know know that I can't just 'send' the word file as an attachment to post (makes sense really), but copying and pasting should work. Hypothesis anyway. I'll attempt to get it down pat before I become my next incarnation - A Deep Southern Fried Duck.






Plan is as going well, the packing is not. No coffee today, and I had to even run away from Aki in my last minute preparations. (sob).


2 Responses to “Hmmm. Housten, we have some fine tuning to do”

  1. Blogger Gronk 

    Y'all have a great trip, ya hear ?

  2. Blogger Ewen 

    Have a great trip Carolyne! We want posts and pics from NY!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts