What a Lovely Day in the Highlands!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Rob was doing his occasional duty as chauffeur today, leaving Canberra at 7:30 a.m. for a day of meetings down at the outpost of the Fraser (northern Canberra) electorate at Jervis Bay.

I seized the opportunity to visit our very own CR royalty, Lucky Legs for a social visit. It was my first opportunity to give the “Butter Bean” a run on the highway.

It was such fun! We spent hours giggling and I don't know where the time went.

I had to drag myself away at 5:00 p.m. to make it back to Canberra and Bob.


0 Responses to “What a Lovely Day in the Highlands!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts