Sleep, perchance to sleep some more .. .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




After a weekend of complete somnolence, I was tempted by Bob to go down to the gym while Bob swam.  I was barely in time for the once a week 'Stretch and Tone' class which I had so valued last time.  It was even better this week, and while not an active workout, it was nearly an hour of all the stretching we should do, but don't.

Unfortunately I had to cut short the relaxation component as Bob had arranged to meet me in the foyer at 10:30 am.  Now woken up, I suggested that I accompany Bob on his lunchtime trip to Woden to run with 'the boys', and catch up with Peter the PRB for a coffee.  It was easily arranged, and we had a great catch-up.  We plan to meet tomorrow for a walk in the morning.  I'm sure that he'll be the PWB as we aim towards a better 2007, having agreed that we shall just write 2006 off and plan for next year.

Another short visit to the gym this evening while Bob does a triathlon squad Spin Class.  I'm  enjoying it however I'm getting rather dizzy and woozy after a fairly short time.  Better to be here for a long time rather than a quick one.


1 Responses to “Sleep, perchance to sleep some more .. .”

  1. Blogger Friar 

    Hope the walk with PWB went well, and hope to see run into you soon.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts