I'm Sorry, I'll Read that Again . . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A Very Eventful Week!!!!


Monday was spent mostly prone, and not the happiest chappette as I was so exhausted!

Tuesday brought with it a Doctor's appointment, and the chance to try a new drug "off label" (i.e. Not what is is approved to be supplied for). Fatigue being a totally deliberating symptom lately, I was prescribed a Humvee quality sedative. While this seems to be counter intuitive, a stimulant is prescribed for ADHD, so why the hell not?

Why indeed???

Suffice to say, the last three days (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) have been as good as it's been for me all calendar year (with the possible exception of SE Asia). I'm delighted!!!

Wednesday afternoon I had a haircut (Bob thinks that my hair is shorter than his now), and we spent the evening celebrating nephew Sam's 9th birthday at the Australian Pizza Kitchen (APK) at Woden.


Young tear away Madelyn was a bit rowdy and perhaps a little jealous, so much of the evening was spent with me running and singing around the rather unseasonably balmy conditions outside. I had to refrain myself from my urge to teach Madelyn to say "I'll Rip Ya Bloody Arms Off", for she was clad in a fetching pink and purple number with bows in her hair and Aunty Jack style running shoes and socks on her feet. Apparently the 'desired' slippers to match were not going to be worn under any circumstances; I can't dissuade her from the idea that it's running shoes or nothing. Even if everything else is pink.

On Thursday, the PRB assisted me with fixing the luggage pod on the roof rack of the car. We then took it for a test drive and stopped by the Botanic Gardens. I was interested to




A Walk in the Park . . . .


1 Responses to “I'm Sorry, I'll Read that Again . . . .”

  1. Blogger speedygeoff 

    ISIRTA was my favourite radio program - you haven't got any tapes of it have you? I might have some in the archives somewhere... Even just a tape of the Angus Prune Tune would bring back good memories... How I love to be alone in the country...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts