What about You?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A)  Four jobs I have had in my life: (beginning with 'S')
1. Scallop splitter
2. Shoe Spruiker
3. Snail gatherer
4. Soda siphoner (McDonald's)

B)  Four movies I would watch over and over
1. All of the Fawlty Towers shows
2.
3. Manhattan (Woody Allen)
4. 2001, a Space Odyssey

C)  Four places I have lived
1. Coogee, NSW
2. North Cairns, QLD
3.  Maroubra Baryons
4.  Cook, ACT

D)  Four TV shows I love to watch
1.  Absolute Power (corrupts absolutely)
2.  Test Cricket
3.  Le tour
4.  The Chaser franchise

E)  Four places I have been on holidays
1. The Argentine Valley, near the Italian Rivera.
2.  Camping on Lizard Island
3.  The North West Kingdom of Vermont
4.  Eating Ants Nest Soup in Laos

F)  Four websites visited daily
1. Coolrunning.com.au
2. Google.news.com.au
3. Abc.net.au/news
4. Doonsbury


1 Responses to “What about You?”

  1. Blogger Ewen 

    Farty Towels is not a movie!

    P.S. thanks for the message FD - very clever.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts