?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Friar was on the ABC News last night, racing away in the Customs run yesterday as an appropriate visual to illustrate the Griffin Plan. Unfortunately, I missed it as I was in the kitchen preparing dinner, however I did see Marco at the end of the story running around Regatta Point.

I was unable to run Customs yesterday, as I was in charge of our little niece Madelyn, and we both held the watch, after a simple picnic lunch in the pavilion with a couple of friendly honking black swans.

I plan to do the Sri Chinmoy event tomorrow, and my slowest ever half by a long way. The hills seem to be particularly tortuous, so I will welcome seeing how I cope with the flat, and somewhat boring 13 lap course of Telopea Park. Unlike most previous events from memory, the weather conditions tomorrow look perfect. Instead of sleet and snow, -1C to 15C degrees with clear blue skies is ideal for a 9:00 am start.

Bob is just settling in to riding his beautiful new bike . . . . .


1 Responses to “?”

  1. Blogger Friar 

    I haven't yet been paid any Royalties, and noone asked for permission to use me in the story on the news.

    "McFriar"

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts