Not much about running here.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Continuing to prepare for the trip ~ after coffee with Bob's sister yesterday morning, we stood in queues to obtain Thai Baht and US Dollars. We are unable to get Laotian Kip or Vietnames Dong until we are in their respective countries.

Bob is anxious to go !now, and is relieved about not doing the Six Foot Track. I can't share his sentiments however, as it was not a decision taken voluntarily; I'm not doing the Six Foot Track this year, because I can't.

I will go along to the Customs run early today to head off early to do the Customs walk, and hold the watch at the end. It will be good to see a few people before we go, although unfortunately both Aki and Apple (a.k.a. "Pink Lady" by Aki ~ a fruity seasonal allusion there) will miss it through work.

Bob has added a few suggestions to his proposed, flexible itinerary. This includes the Plain of Jars to the east of the road between Luang Prabrang and Vientiane.

It's all very flexible, and will be dictated by my health more than anything. I'm rather annoyed that I'm on a downward trajectory at the moment, however it will still be a great trip.


1 Responses to “Not much about running here.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Have a great time, Luang Prabang looks & sounds like a beautiful part of the world (thanks to my UWS lecturer, Russell, for many photos & stories)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts