Emailing a Deep Southern Fried Duck Blog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For some reason (yet to be determined), I can't open Internet Explorer on our laptop once a link is followed.  So I can open (insert application here)(Blogger), but then when I can to post IE shuts down and restarts.  More than a little frustrating, especially as there is wireless access most everywhere.
 
<br><br>
 
So, plan B is in action.  Luckily from my previously aborted attempt to post from my PDA I have the email address stored in my PDA.  I can't access the settings in blogger (because IE keeps terminating) so I'm really pleased that I had access to it.  If this goes through of course!
 
<br><br>
Hopefully I can then update things in retrospect a little more often - I have been having a wonderful time,
--
Carolyne Kramar
carolyne.kramar@bigpond.com


2 Responses to “Emailing a Deep Southern Fried Duck Blog”

  1. Blogger Friar 

    Glad you're enjoying the holiday.

  2. Blogger Ewen 

    That's not like you Carolyne - you're a computer expert!

    Looks like it worked, except for the visible <br> tags.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts