NTC Update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



1. We are in New York City
2. Bob has a cold and wasn't able to run the marathon
3. Tomorrow we leave on the second part of our road trip adventure to the Appalachians, the Mississippi and beyond (weather permitting)
4. It's cold. I wonder what Spring in Canberra is like?
5. I love Central Park. I could spend a month there and never get bored.

Our cheapish hotel doesn't have wireless internet, and it seems a shame to waste my first time in the Big Apple locked up inside blogging. Besides, Bob hogs the computer if it is ever on.

Tomorrow we head west to Virginia and begin the second part of our travel odyssey, if the weather holds out. It is cold, far colder than I had expected with the icy wind chill, and we feel rather under prepared.


0 Responses to “NTC Update”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts